Custom Cut Clear Tempered Glass to Any Size for Your Projects
SXET is backed by over a decade of experience in manufacturing clear tempered glass exactly according to your demands. When it comes to designing your thrilling clear tempered glass project, SXET is here with free design services for you. We have a ton of design presets that are awaiting your clear tempered glass requirements to be fulfilled.
SXET, being a top glass manufacturer and supplier in China, offers extremely promising clear tempered glass that lets you see nature through it flawlessly. The clear and attractive view of its clear tempered glass makes it an amazing choice to be used in your home or the office.
Clear tempered glass also called transparent tempered glass, SXET can do transparent glass from 3mm to 19mm
SXET is a clear tempered glass one-stop solution and manufacturer, at SXET you can get any clear tempered glass to fit your projects
12mm Clear tempered glass can be used in various industry, such as furniture, building, and so on
Custom Clear Tempered Glass, Ultra White Tempered Glass
SXET’s clear tempered glass is a type of glass that is strengthened through tempering and transparent like no one else. It is an extremely transparent glass without compromising on its hardness properties. SXET’s clear tempered glass can resists great amounts of impacts without getting affected from anywhere.
Surprisingly, the SXET’s clear tempered glass is extremely scratch-resistant, along with the capability to withstand more than 275 degrees Celsius of high temperature. Our clear tempered glass is damage-proof and can bear huge impacts and pressures.
You will never see a tempered glass with that much clarity in it as the SXET’s clear tempered glass comes with. Our clear tempered glass is five times robust and sturdy than a typical glass in the market as SXET makes it exactly according to quality standards and user requirements.
SXET’s clear tempered glass is widely used in office partitions, home decorations, doors, windows, sports arenas, elevators, kitchen appliances, and much more. Undoubtedly, it is an ideal choice to keep your environment more nature-friendly, clear, and strong.
There are various customization options you can choose from to make clear tempered glass more usable and attractive for you. From changing the size of clear tempered glass to its shapes, SXET offers a bunch of properties settlements. Now, you can choose how much thickness you want to have for your clear tempered glass from a scale of 2 to 19mm.
Other requirements like colorings, printing patterns, and drilling customized holes on your clear tempered glass is also possible. Since edging is the most noticeable part of the glass, SXET’s clear tempered glass can be customized with selected edges. These edge options include flat pencil, beveled, curved, and other types of sleek edges to make your clear tempered glass more compact.
SXET also provides glass tolerance according to your requirements alongside the usage of adhesives to make your clear tempered glass more usable. SXET manufacturers clear tempered glass with state of the art machines and various other innovative ways.
SXET also provides a prominent warranty of one year to make sure you get the best quality products without any flaws. Alongside the clear tempered glass manufacturing, SXET does all types of glass manufacturing like Toughened glass, Quartz glass, Gorilla Glass, Clear glass, etc.
We always welcome you to tell us your requirements so that we can start converting your dreams into reality as soon as possible. So, order clear tempered glass now!
This is a comprehensive and compact guide for you to know all about clear tempered glass.
It contains all the information regarding it, such as the design, types, manufacturing, and shipment of clear tempered glass.
Hence, before you make a decision about clear tempered glass, read this guide.
- What is Clear Tempered Glass?
- What are the Applications of Clear Tempered Glass?
- Compare Clear Tempered Glass with Laminated Glass?
- What is the Difference between Clear Tempered Glass and Low Iron Glass?
- What is the Difference between Clear Tempered Glass and Ordinary Clear Glass?
- What is the Difference between Clear Tempered Glass and Regular Tempered Glass?
- Can You Consider Clear Tempered Glass a Safety Glass?
- Can You Have an Extremely Ultra Clear Tempered Glass?
- How to Clear Tempered Glass?
- What are the Advantages of Clear Tempered Glass?
- How to Manufacture Clear Tempered Glass?
- What are the Features of Clear Tempered Glass?
- How Strong is Clear Tempered Glass?
- Can You Provide a Smooth Surface of Clear Tempered Glass?
- Can You Make Clear Tempered Glass Cut to Size?
- Is Clear Tempered Glass Expensive?
- What is the Average Cost of Clear Tempered Glass?
- Can You Cut Clear Tempered Glass to Any Size?
- How Many Shapes of Clear Tempered Glass Can You Get?
- Can You Color Clear Tempered Glass?
- Can You Provide Customized Thickness to Clear Tempered Glass?
- Can You Provide Custom Edges to Clear Tempered Glass?
- Can You Design Clear Tempered Glass?
- What Custom Options are Available for Clear Tempered Glass?
- Which Cleaning Process You Use After Manufacturing Clear Tempered Glass?
- Is Clear Tempered Glass Scratch-Resistant?
- Is Clear Tempered Glass Heat-Resistant?
- Can Clear Tempered Glass Break?
- Can You Drill Custom Holes in Clear Tempered Glass?
- How Can You Evaluate the Quality of Clear Tempered Glass?
- What is the Average Life of Clear Tempered Glass?
- How You Protect Clear Tempered Glass for Long-Transportation?
- Who is the Top Best Manufacturer of Clear Tempered Glass?
- How to Import Clear Tempered Glass from China?
- What is Your Production Capability of Clear Tempered Glass Per Day?
- Can You Provide Free Samples of Clear Tempered Glass?
- What is the Warranty and Return Policy of Clear Tempered Glass?
Clear tempered glass is a type of glass made through tempering it while producing the qualities of a clearer glass.
It looks completely transparent, and you cannot easily differentiate it from other glasses because of its purity.
Clear tempered glass is toughened and hardened to make a more robust and reliable glass.
Due to its clarity, while providing extreme toughness, you can use it in many areas to make the most out of it.
Usually, the amount of ironing is reduced to make a beautiful and transparent blend of tempered glass.
Since clear tempered glass comes with the properties of toughness as well as clarity, it surely has a lot of uses.
Some of the most common uses of clear tempered glass are as follows:
- Clear tempered glass is mostly used in automotive glass parts.
- It is widely used in the construction industry like home windows, sliding doors, skylights, elevators, and other kitchen and bathroom uses.
- Clear tempered glass is used in office partitions or other office areas.
- It is used in the furniture like tabletops and countertops.
- You can use clear tempered glass in various electronic devices.
Additionally, there are various other uses of the clear tempered glass consisting of a bunch of customized uses.
Clear tempered glass is a strong and tough type of glass with a clearer visibility level.
When it comes to laminated glass, it is also a strong glass type but with a bit less clarity as compared to clear tempered glass.
However, the primary difference between these two is of the breakage pattern.
If clear tempered glass breaks, it shatters into small pebble-like pieces of glass and remains sticky with the glass.
The laminated glass, on the other hand, when getting damaged, converts into cracks on the surface of the glass.
Clear tempered glass is a stronger glass type with a clear and clarity-oriented surface for better and natural visibility.
On the other hand, low-iron glass is mostly non-tempered, which means it is five times less strong than clear tempered glass.
However, low-iron glass is believed to show more clarity than clear tempered glass in various cases.
In fact, clear tempered glass is made by setting the iron levels as lower as possible to allow 91.5% light to pass through it.
The major difference between clear tempered glass and ordinary clear glass is the level of hardness and toughness they have.
Clear tempered glass, because of the process of tempering, is five times stronger than ordinary clear glass.
It cannot break easily, while ordinary glass can break with normal impacts.
However, the level of visible clarity remains the same between these two glass types.
Clear tempered glass is specifically made to have clearer and more natural visibility through it.
On the other hand, ordinary tempered glass is not as clear as a clear tempered glass, of course.
The difference is because of the level of ironing between their manufacturing processes.
Yes, clear tempered glass can surely be labeled as a safety glass.
That is because it is tempered and hardened more than five times than ordinary glass.
It is quite challenging to break or damage clear tempered glass with usual methods and impacts.
Clear tempered glass is burglar-proof as well; therefore, it is completely a safe glass, and you can use it anywhere without any worries.
Yes, SXET can provide you an ultra-clear tempered glass with more transparency than any other glass.
This is because the ultra-clear tempered glass is made with low levels of ironing, which makes it a high-grade glass with more ultra-transparency.
The transmittance of light becomes around 91.5% when it is made super-clear, whereas ordinary glass can only possess 83% of light transmittance.
Making a tempered glass completely clear consists of various manufacturing processes.
The primary process through which tempered glass is made clear is the adjustments of low-iron in the structure of the glass.
It makes the clear tempered glass actually clear with more transparency than the usual glass.
With the magical abilities of clear tempered glass, you will get the following advantages or benefits:
- It provides clearer visibility and a more natural look of the glass.
- Clear tempered glass provides toughness as much as possible.
- It offers the ultimate strength, heat-resistance, and impact-resistance.
- Clear tempered glass provides sound reduction to make your environments more private.
- It provides protection from UV rays to a reasonable extent.
- Clear tempered glass is more durable than other types of glass.
- The usage of clear tempered glass covers a versatile variety of applications.
Moreover, there are a lot of other advantages if you are going to use it for customized purposes.
Manufacturing a clear tempered glass comprises of the following activities:
- Material Collection and Glass Cutting:
The materials for making clear tempered glass are collected, and the raw glass is cut according to size and shape requirements.
Edge cutting is also done during manufacturing because it cannot be done after it.
- Glass Tempering:
This is the most crucial step in which glass is actually made through either physical tempering or by chemical tempering.
Physical tempering consists of giving extreme heat to the glass and then immediately putting it into a cold environment.
It makes it a tough and strong tempered glass.
During the process, low-iron is kept to make the tempered glass clearer and more realistic.
- Finishing and Polishing:
This is practically the last step, which in turn makes a perfect clear tempered glass.
Any final finishes like coloring or the use of adhesives are done in this phase.
- Quality Assurance:
As quality assurance is a must-have step in the manufacturing of clear tempered glass, we put it as a priority on our list.
All of your customized requirements are fulfilled to make perfectly clear tempered glass for you.
There are a lot of features of clear tempered glass made by SXET as follows:
- Clear tempered glass is five times stronger and hard than regular glass.
- It offers clear visibility and a pure form of transparency possible in a glass.
- Clear tempered glass offers high resistance to all types of impacts and pressures.
- It has the capability of making it cut to size according to specified requirements.
Additionally, SXET glass manufacturer and supplier can provide you more features for your own design needs.
Clear tempered glass is five times better and stronger than the regular annealed glass.
It is much stronger to resist regular pressures, impacts, heat, and fire.
The reason why it is that strong is the slower cooling process, which makes it tougher, harder, and full of strength.
Clear tempered glass can never be broken with normal tools, and it requires extra forces to do that.
Yes, SXET can provide you clear tempered glass with a completely smooth surface over it.
We value your requirements by using the latest tools to provide a smooth, silky experience with your clear tempered glass.
It is undoubtedly a surprising fact that we can provide you a clear tempered glass with the properties of toughness and smoothness at the same time.
SXET can cut to size clear tempered glass for you exactly according to your design and requirements.
No matter how complex or tricky your requirements are, we have the state of the art tools to serve you with the best.
You just need to tell us the specifications, and we will be doing exactly the same within a short period.
Since a clear tempered glass is made stronger and more transparent, it surely costs a bit more than ordinary glass.
Clear tempered glass is around 10% to 15% more expensive than the regular options available.
However, the features and benefits it comes with worth the extra money.
The cost of clear tempered glass depends upon the customized requirements.
Usually, a normal sheet of clear tempered glass can cost you around $150 but remember to keep in mind that there are various variations.
The price of clear tempered glass can be lower than the mentioned value as well.
It can also change due to some factors related to the type of glass you selected.
Yes, SXET can offer you the capability of cutting the clear tempered glass according to any size.
You can tell us if you want it to be cut in a small size or a large one as there are hundreds of possibilities.
Just mention your size requirements in your message, and SXET will provide you the same with perfection.
You can get a bunch of shapes for a clear tempered glass project because SXET has a wide range of shape options available.
Typically, shapes like the square, round, oval, and rectangle are used, but you can suggest you more than a hundred shape options.
Yes, coloring the clear tempered glass is a regular job for SXET.
We can provide you a versatile variety of color options with shades or tint effects.
However, if you have some colors already finalized for the clear tempered glass project, just get that into our notice, and we will convert it into a reality.
SXET is a robust glass manufacturer and supplier which doesn’t miss any opportunity to provide you customized services.
We provide as much as thickness options as you want for clear tempered glass.
On average, the thickness starts from 2mm to as high as 19mm, but this is not a static value that cannot change.
Edging makes a sleek look for your clear tempered glass, and that’s not what we will miss anyway.
SXET surely provides you numerous options to shape your edges.
The most commonly used edges are flat pencil edges, curved edges, beveled edges, etc.
Eventually, our machines are ready to edge your clear tempered glass as per your requirements.
Definitely, SXET can provide you designing service for your clear tempered glass project.
As we have a comprehensive experience of providing it to many international clients, our design is always trendy.
Our clear tempered glass designs are always realistic and compact as we follow what you require for clear tempered glass to be.
We take care of all of your requirement perspectives in the design.
The clear tempered glass looks cool when you have a complete grip over its design, characteristics, and properties.
We provide a wide variety of customization options as follows:
- The shape and size.
- Glass Thickness.
- Glass Tolerance.
- Custom Edges.
- Colors, patterns, and tints.
- Holes Drilling.
In addition to the above-mentioned properties, you can control everything to make an attractive and clear tempered glass.
After manufacturing clear tempered glass, SXET uses the latest mechanisms of Ultrasonic Bath Cleaning.
It is the process where pollutants are washed out from the surface of clear tempered glass for better visibility.
Alongside that, other cleaning processes can also be used prior to your requirements.
Due to the tempered and hardened properties of clear tempered glass, it is absolutely scratch-resistant.
The surface of clear tempered glass bonds within a great deal of adherence and cannot get scratches on it easily.
It resists all the usual scratches to provide a clear view of the glass to its users.
Yes, heat-resistance is one of the core properties of SXET’s clear tempered glass.
After observing its applications, the clear tempered glass should really have the characteristics of being heat and fire-resistant.
It can bear up to 270 Degrees Celsius without getting affected by the heat.
As it is already mentioned in the name, clear tempered glass is a chemically or physically toughened glass.
It is usually said to be break-proof because it is toughened and strengthened up to a great extent.
In a nutshell, clear tempered glass can only break with some extra-ordinary impacts; otherwise, it will be there for a lifetime.
With the latest drilling machines, tooling, and processes, SXET can offer you drilling ability within your clear tempered glass.
These drills will be done during the manufacturing process because clear tempered glass cannot be customized after production.
We can do all types of drillings and shapes, just tell us your needs regarding it.
Clear tempered glass should possess the following qualities:
- The glass material should be of good quality.
- Visibility and transparency of sight through the clear tempered glass should be crystal-clear.
- There should not be any scratches or damages on the glass.
- The surface of clear tempered glass must be smooth.
- The edges should be smooth and without any dirt.
- Clear tempered glass should be hard enough to resist regular impacts.
When it comes to evaluating the average life of the clear tempered glass, there are a bunch of considerations.
These considerations include the quality of glass, its usage environment, cleanliness and maintenance periods, and other requirements.
Normally, a good quality clear tempered glass such as SXET can last for more than 70 years and beyond easily.
Since there could be a lot of risks in transporting a well-built clear tempered glass shipment, SXET always pays great attention to it.
We use plastic film to cover each piece of clear tempered glass and then wrapping them up with wooden boxes.
These wooden boxes prevent any damage and loss during the transportation phase as they act as a shield to them.
However, for more specified packaging requirements, you can always contact us to get more ideas on it.
The best manufacturer of clear tempered glass is SXET because of the following factors:
- SXET has a proven experience of manufacturing clear tempered glass for more than a decade.
- It uses innovative tools, techniques, and processes to make clear tempered glass.
- It follows all the essential quality standards and ships throughout the world.
- SXET is a prominent and trusted glass manufacturer with a positive track record of customer’s feedback.
- It always uses the best raw material and makes quality products without compromising on quality.
- SXET provides the best and reasonable rates for clear tempered glass throughout the market.
If you want to import clear tempered glass from China to your address, follow the sequence mentioned below:
- Write down all of your clear tempered glass requirements and get in touch with the manufacturer.
- Get a price quote from the manufacturer along with necessarily finalized settlements.
- Make the payment to confirm your order of clear tempered glass.
- Mention your detailed address with Zipcodes and contact information.
- Initiate the shipment process by mentioning your preferred transportation mode.
- Track your shipment of clear tempered glass until it reaches you.
The clear tempered glass production capacity of SXET is more than 20,000 pieces per day.
We have a complete glass production mechanism that speeds up the production capacity with perfection.
However, if you need large quantities of clear tempered glass on an urgent basis, we can also increase the capability.
It also depends upon the complexity of your customized clear tempered glass.
Yes, SXET can provide you free samples of clear tempered glass according to your provided design specifications.
This is to assure you the quality of clear tempered glass to be the best and the design adherence.
You will surely get a realistic view of the supreme-quality of our provided products.
We will deliver a specific number of samples to your doorstep just to ensure you that your finalized clear tempered glass will worth the money.
Only the labor cost is charged, and all other costs are exempted to you.
Just get in touch with us to start getting your free sample products of crystal clear tempered glass.
SXET can provide you a limited one-year international warranty for your clear tempered glass products.
The warranty offers free replacements in case of any damages due to some internal factors.
Surprisingly, we will replace the damaged glasses with new ones that will be shipped right to your doorstep.